Friday, March 26, 2010

We Got a Scanner!!!

I know, it is not something many people in first-world countries live without in their day-to-days. Oh, well. We are not your normal Americans. For the first four years of our relationship we didn't even have a mattress, if that tells you anything.
So, anyway, we got a scanner/printer/copier contraption and I started playing with it today. Now I will be able to show you some of the lovely Real Film pictures we have in dust-covered boxes.
This is my first scanner adventure:
I think it looks pretty neat.
See you later. I'm off to work!

3 comments:

  1. The fact that we didn't have a mattress tells them... we were poor! Or maybe just had our priorities all mixed up. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we were radical and revolutionary. We thought fireworks were bombs. 'Member?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology is exciting isn't it!

    ReplyDelete