Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming Soon!

James is launching his very own blog! I am so excited about this and I hope you will be, too. You can go on over and check out the introductory page and FOLLOW or save under your favorites in advance. The official launch is set for this Saturday, May 1.

Who is James, you may ask. James is my husband and a sometimes contributor to this very blog. You may remember his recent post about our trip to Congaree. His blog will primarily be about music as that is his passion. It will be image heavy (hooray!), but it will also feature a good deal of his writing. James used to work as Music Editor for a really great alternative weekly where he developed his fun and quirky voice. I know you'll enjoy his style. I do.





Okay, see you there on Saturday!!!

1 comment: