Friday, September 17, 2010

Drinking Milk from a Plastic Cup

It always makes me feel like a kid. Like when I was carefree and young and didn't have car problems. It's been a year for car problems, all culminating yesterday.

Today, James and I are going to a dealership for the first time ever. No more buying from random craigslist people or Iwanna listings. This is the real deal. It's almost feeling like a rite of passage.

But in case you are wondering, this is what I looked like when I was carefree and young:


I had my serious moments back then, too:
or maybe I was just afraid of falling out of the back of that thing...

1 comment:

  1. AAWWWWW!! In the middle pic we were at the beach-that explains the really ugly chair. You weren't at all scared of falling out. You seemed fearless like your daughter, except for nearby bovines in the night.

    ReplyDelete