Sunday, March 6, 2011

Usurp*


 So now whenever I want to use my sewing machine (which is frequently) I have to change out all the thread because someone else has started using it too. James is making his own clothes these days and this machine ain't big enough for the two of us, baby. No, really, I don't mind at all. I think it is inspiring that he can all of a sudden decide to try something that is completely new to him. He is not intimidated at all. He went out and got some really big ladies pants from the dollar rack at Goodwill and has gotten the fit just about right except for the crotch. "Crazy Crotch" as Michael Kors would say.




*Usurp is a word that made me laugh the other day when a know-it-all with whom I work was confused by it.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool he is sewing too! Good for him. Crazy crotch, ha!

    ReplyDelete