Thursday, March 31, 2011

You Make Me So Happy

So today is a big packing day for us. Our move is tomorrow and I've got a wall of boxes in the living room. Why am I blogging? I don't know. I should get back to work!

Anyway, the thing I like most about moving is that I find old love letters that have been hiding in various drawers and under mattresses. James has always given me sweet notes and I have them dating back to our earliest days of teenage love. You probably think I should have them all organized in a folder somewhere, but that is not my style. I prefer to find them in unexpected places because they never fail to make me smile.

This is the one I found today:


Shortly after we met, I snuck* into his place once when he was at work and I put little hearts (drawn with red crayon on tiny pieces of paper) ALL OVER his house. Everywhere! Wish I had a picture of that for you!

*So according to spellcheck, snuck is not a word. Should it be sneaked? Now that I say it out loud, snuck sounds about as wrong as brung for brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment