Thursday, August 18, 2011

What I Wore: Zissou Edition

Because I have had my nose in my books rather than in my online circuit lately, I missed out on a pretty cool party over at Paper Sparrow. It was a one day Wes Anderson celebration. Funny thing is, I already had this post planned. My brother Justus and I share a love for Wes' movies and plan to have a film fest to view them in order over the course of a few days or weeks. This is what I wore will not wear because it turns out that (after you have a few kids anyway) there is such a thing as too short.

I do kinda wish I had a pretty little yellow bow to complete this thrifted look.

I just know you are wondering what I wore for my first day back in school. It was this one. What's more interesting, though, is what I wore to orientation (think cotton candy on a rainy day...), but you'll have to wait because I don't have pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment