Saturday, January 14, 2012

Etsy Lust List

 I know this dress is dangerously ugly. But I think it's adorable and I know I could make it werk! Yes!
 So these shoes are handmade to order. They come in a lot of different colors, but I like this color the very best. So pretty- especially with those little lace socks. And for handmade to order shoes the price is incredibly reasonable.
 If I got this shirt for James, I would wear it every day. Perfect colors.
 I'm really loving space-age mod patterns these days. But would I ever find time to make this dress?
Luckily these mugs sold already. I don't need to be spending my money on things I already have. It was tempting though because then I would have a collection of three!
I am more or less certain that I will be buying and framing this print for Beatrice's room when we move. It's just the right color story...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that print is so sweet! It would make a great t-shirt.

    I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty good lust list you got there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, now if I can just NOT spend money that I don't have in the first place... :)

      Delete