Friday, January 20, 2012

Inspiration: Little Girl's Room

Fifi Lapin and Sonny Bunny Rabbit / Bespectacled Owl / Townscape / Garlands / Animals Print


Despite whatever pressure there is from various angles to give Beatrice an all out princess room? Not gonna happen. In fact, I don't even want her room to be overly girly. I want it to be sweet and simple with space and materials for her to be creative. I want her room to evolve along with her. Because hopefully, this is the room she grows up in- from toddler to child to teen!



4 comments:

  1. No pressure for princess room fr me-but good luck with one look to carry her through fr now til teen! Uh... your father has just pointed out the little word "evolve" in your post above. I hope it is the same room, even if the look changes abit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's the same room too! I don't think I could love that house more if I tried. Hope it stays this way, even after we move in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sensible! I've always liked fairly neutral kids' rooms - they have so much STUFF which changes massively as they grow up, so the feel of the place will change as they grow, right? Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete