Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I Wore: Mama Interrupted, Again

Remember when I said I wear these sweaters almost every day? Well, it was true and therefore it should come as no surprise when they inhabit more or less all my outfit posts for awhile. Like this one. I leaked a picture from this look a couple days ago, but here is the outfit in all its colorful glory.
Ambrose thought it was a mother-son photo session. :P

On me: 
sweater: old navy
dress: vintage/thrifted
scarf: thrifted
pin: indie craft parade
skinnies: target
socks: target
shoes: thrifted (merona)

On Amby:
overalls: vintage/thrifted
shirt: gifted from Moma

3 comments:

  1. That sweater is lovely. The old navy near me doesn't have any ilke that tho. Gonna try online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! Cute sweater :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos and I adore your outfit!

    ReplyDelete