Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mini Crit

Tomorrow in Graphic Design class, we are having a mini critique for our current project. We are designing book covers for a series. We get to choose three books by different authors. The books should have some common thread or connection.

These are my preliminary sketches that I will show tomorrow. I have a backup set in a completely different vein in case these are rejected. Of course, they'll be super refined (these are scanned from my sketchbook), but I think you can see where I'm going with it:

That last one is a bit lost in scanslation. Hard to see what's going on. Anyway. I'm having fun! :)

Have you read any of these books??

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so sad in a desolate way. The whole things with the brother was really weird, but it reminded me of that Michel Gondry short where a girl can turn into a chair at will....

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of them but it sounds like a really fun project! I love it when you share your design projects with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! You should friend me on fb and see more! http://www.facebook.com/halliley

      Delete