Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ch-Ch-Changes


So I guess I got some kind of bug. I spent about 24 hours asleep! My family stepped in and took care of my children while I battled extreme fatigue and body aches and a disconnected head. I have no clue what it was, but thank God it is over. Now I just have a few lingering cold symptoms.

The cosmically interesting part is that my financial aid took so long to process that I was purged from my class the day before the sickness got me! No school!

Now, as soon as I recover my strength, I will have no responsibilities beyond caring for my children and painting for the rest of Summer. James got his full time job back which means I don't have to work!

I am so blessed!


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! No more school and no more work! You're like an Alice Cooper song! Glad you're feeling better though, that illness sounds rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then, we must meet in person and play!

    ReplyDelete