Friday, May 4, 2012

Zzzz

The day after my last final, we moved to our new house. Thankfully, we had a lot of help with the move because I was pretty worn out already.

Boy, am I glad to be done with finals! I made As in all my classes.

But now I am taking a maymester class. BIO 206: Genetics and Society. So far it has been a ton of scientific jargon so that I really don't know which end is up. All about the stages of the cell cycle. It is accelerated for the short, one-month term. A chapter a day. A quiz every day. 20-30 short answer questions relating to various articles beyond the chapter to relate course material to current events and ethics. Every day.

Wanna know how I have time for this on top of being a mama and settling in to a new home? I get up two hours earlier than usual to get all my schoolwork done before I start my day. Yep. I am one sleepy lady.

Mama came over this morning and brought me Starbucks to remind me that it is May afterall and that means My Birthday! I already know what I want: 24 hours of childcare so I can SLEEP.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I can't imagine taking a maymester science class. Why???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maymester classes were invented by some sadistic dean somewhere. The profs hate them, the students hate them, why can't everyone just have May off? LOL

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.... I know why you did this but still... What can I do to help you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey I hope you're managing okay!

    ReplyDelete