Friday, August 24, 2012

Aaahhhhh

Well, the semester has started and just like that life is a whirlwind again. My classes seem like they will be really fun and challenging, all art classes this time. Beth is in all of them with me and the teachers are good. This is a little weird to me though: I have to have blogs for each of my classes. Have you ever heard of such a thing?

I've started the blog for my photography class. (Obviously, I copied the html from this one, but I don't want to look at that default template design stuff, do I?)

There isn't all that much homework for this weekend. Which is really good. Because... this is my first weekend at my new job! I got a hostessing position at a sushi restaurant downtown. So far, it is really stressful. But only because I have a lot of (literally foreign) stuff to memorize.

3 comments:

  1. I took an entire semester of Japanese in college...just enough to confuse actual Japanese tourists when I met them. So, if you would like help anti-learning anything, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, no! My problem is not confusing them... I keep inadvertently offending them! Never say "heated sake." It is warm or hot, never heated.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new job and a fun new school year! I sincerely hope you get free sushi.

    ReplyDelete