Thursday, August 16, 2012

Playing with Pictures

So I already posted these for my facebook friends to see, but I want to show them to you guys, too. All you lovely blog readers, you. :)

I guess, I really wanted to make these to practice photoshopping. The semester starts back in *gasp* less than a week. And I will be expected to know all the ins and outs of the Adobe suit, which I don't. Not by a long shot. But, I'll have my trusty wizard (her name is Beth) by my side, holding my hand.

Anyway, here's how I spent the nap hours for a few days last week. They get increasingly worse/sillier.


What do you think? Did you know I was an acrobat? Niether did I, judging from my expressions of shock and horror...

9 comments:

  1. Wow I'm impressed! Photoshop is such a giant, intimidating mystery to me. Your pictures are loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely had a lot of fun with these! :)

      Delete
  2. A-mazing. These are really fun photos! And that is quite some acrobatic move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I was so afraid I would break my neck...

      Delete
  3. So much fun! In my experience, you never need to know as much as you think you do heading into a class. You'll do great!
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to be back in action with you! I got my financial aid worked out, so all is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I've been trying similar images on my blog, but my poses are SO boring compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each and every one of these photos! They look like they are straight out of a magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh you look like the most fun person in the world ever— these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete