Monday, August 6, 2012

Taking a Break

I've been blogging less lately. I guess I could say that my kids have taken up my time, that Beatrice needs me, that I've been reading aloud to them more. But that's not it. In fact, my internet time is when they are asleep anyway. 

No. Here it is. The whole world has now seen Batman. But I have not. All of tumblr wants to post about "can you believe this or that" and show spoiling images. I had to step away. 

I am going to see it tonight!

If you have already seen it, check out this amazing article by a good friend of mine. I have to admit that I say "amazing" based on hearsay. Of course, it is full of spoilers. Here is Part Two.

6 comments:

  1. Even though I have seen it twice, I am kind of jealous of you seeing it tonight. But at least you can read my "amazing" "articles" "now."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your articles are keeping it alive for me. If I could have my way, I would see TDKR every day for a week. At least. When will it come out on DVD??

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous, too! I still haven't seen it either!!! I might have to take myself out on a date to see it, since most of my friends either already have, or aren't interested. I totally understand the avoid-the-spoilers dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to go on a date with you! But we should go somewhere where we can talk and I can stare at you and it not be creepy (like at the mexican restaurant!). Since I've waited this long anyhow, I might wait for the movie to come to the $2 theater.... lol. Cheap!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha. I love the reason. I'm seeing it tonight for the first time.

    ReplyDelete