Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thanks

Thank you all for your supportive and encouraging comments regarding my sweet three year old.

This week, I have worked on being patient and sticking to my guns. Mama gave me the Supernanny book which has a lot of ideas for lovingly dealing with behavior issues. We (James and I) have a few tactics we are using. Primarily, I keep a close enough eye on her to detect the makings of a tantrum before it hits and head it off. Redirect! I have also spent a $h!t ton of time playing, chasing, singing, dancing this week and I have upped the number of reading lessons.

Things are getting better.


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that things are getting better. She is very lucky to have very attentive parents who love her so much. More reading, dancing, singing, playing is good! I just love this sweet girl so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too. It seems like whenever we have issues, it all comes back to me not being attentive enough :/

      Delete
    2. Don't beat yourself up. You're the best mom I know! (And I know a lot of moms, and I'm not just saying that...)

      Delete