Sunday, August 26, 2012

Up To

So wanna know what I've been up to (other than school and work and parenting)? I've been taking pictures. Every day. I just have the camera close by and shoot whatever strikes my fancy. I have to show 10 new photographs for class on Tuesday and I want plenty to choose from.*

Now, I am not taking your typical blog pics or whatever. I am trying to get a handle on bringing my personal design aesthetic out in this medium. Get it? I don't really get it yet. But, s'tch-k. I have a whole semester. And I have faith in my teacher.... who referenced David Lynch in the first class!

I started a flickr account for this class. It has a set for each day. Wanna place bets on whether or not I can keep this up?


*Grammar nazis are welcome here. Please make corrections as you see fit in the comment box.

3 comments:

  1. I want plenty from which to choose. * (Right?)

    I don't really get it yet, either. You've worked much more than me this weekend though! I have enjoyed your flickr already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that's right. :)

      I haven't taken many pictures today. But I have some ideas, so that's a start. Our a/c is out, making everything feel more gritty and real. Inspiration?

      Delete
    2. Inspiration for sure.

      http://pinterest.com/pin/173881235583496140/

      Delete