Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Break?


After that long weekend of nothing but school and work, I am glad today is over.

I honestly did not know if I could get everything done. Plus James was sick and Bea had a cough.

Today all that work was due in my classes and I turned it all in on time. Now I can relax and enjoy all of tomorrow with NO homework! I think I'll take the kids out somewhere and take photographs.

In my photography class, we are doing a section right now on landscape photography. I'm going to read the essay on it tonight and look at some Sally Mann images.

Do you like my dress?

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO HOT LIKE THAT.

    ...

    rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Redheads always look good in green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, it's very cute. :) Congrats on getting all that work done! Hope you're enjoying your day off!
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete