Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ambrose is Two



When I got home from work last night, James and I got things ready for Amby's birthday. We blew up balloons and put hung crepe paper from his doorway. He woke up this morning around 7:30 and we all had cupcakes and fruity pebbles (we never have sugar cereal, so it was a real treat). 

Then the kids got dressed and Am got his first present:


 He loves Hobbes! :) I read the kids some stories. We got a few new books this week.


I went over to have coffee with Mama this morning and when I got back home, Am was naked! So we figured it was about time for the next present:


Now the kids are napping (well, not quite, but I'm hopeful that they will quiet down soon so that I can get some school work done!). We are having a little family party later today.

Here is a picture from his birthday last year:



4 comments:

  1. He is so gorgeous! (I love The Little House!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Ambrose! Gosh, he's just so beautiful, he's like a little renaissance painting with all those luscious curls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here different web address and
    thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.

    Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.


    Weather Thermometer
    Here is my blog ... Weather Thermometer

    ReplyDelete