Sunday, October 28, 2012

I (heart) Autumn

This is a great time to live in Berea, South Carolina. While all my classmates and co-workers complain that nobody really gets excited and goes all-out for Halloween, I am swimming in tackiness. Everyone in the neighborhood has ghosts, spiderwebs, giant plastic jack-o-lanterns, real pumpkins and whatever else they could find around the corner. Luckily for all of us, there is a pumpkin patch and a Wilsons Five and Dime within a quarter mile.

In our living room, we have three huge windows, side by side, like a wall of glass. I can sit on the couch and see the decorations spread out before me across the horizon.


1 comment:

  1. I am all about the Dollar Tree decorations for holidays! You canb deck your house out for $20!


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete