Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lust List :: On Safari to Stay

Well, Cooper, you might be interested to know that I still enjoy the occasional bout of RD3, Restless Daydream Disorder. More in these stressful, busy days than usual perhaps. I don't mind, not at all, except when it gets to where I can't remember where memory stops and imaginary begins. Did that really happen or did I only think it? One thing is for sure. The safari memories are really imagined because I don't even have a passport. 

 via
 via

5 comments:

  1. Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be
    a part 2?
    Also see my page: wholesale nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web page is genuinely pleasant and the people are really sharing good thoughts.
    My homepage - Wholesale jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible quest there. What happened after?
    Take care!
    Also visit my webpage - www.chirstianlouboutinsaleoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome article.
    Here is my homepage : www.cheapnikenfljerseys-usa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome in support of me to have a web site, which is valuable for my experience. thanks admin
    My web page :: custom jerseys

    ReplyDelete