Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ain't Nobody That Can Sing Like Me

Today, Amby and I spent a lot of time together. He came with me to school for the art sale. It was hard because he is heavy and he's two and he's still in diapers and college students are not mindful of young ears and there's no place to nap in a lobby like that. Oh, and lobbies are boring. But then, he slept all the way home.


The art sale will continue tomorrow. It went pretty great today. Lots of sales and all that. Another great thing about today is that I registered for classes and got into all the ones I need. Yes! For once! 

*The title of this post is from Amby's favorite song.

3 comments:

  1. Talk about way over yonder in the "minor" key (because he's a kid, get it?)...my genius is wasted on this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you guys, too! Hugs for the whole family for me?

      Delete