Monday, April 1, 2013

March in Review



March was a great month. Lots of school stuff, a fun party, a week in California and plenty of good weather. Oh, and I lost my job. But whatevs. Here are my top posts (most views) of the past month. 

1) Not Serving. This is the post was a follow up to Serving. Both of these are about my then job waiting tables and detail what went down. Hopefully, there will be a follow-up to these about a great new job that's just out there waiting for me right now... somewhere... I hope. (This is one of my favorite work related posts.)

2. Anti-Corporate Anyday. A lot of bloggers do those regular weekly posts about stuff they luff. This is an anti one of those. 

3. Time; Dont' Waste It is a rant about teachers. It has a lot of comments. A lot of them may or may not be me, continuing my rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment