I didn't take a "before" picture, but you can see the blue that it was. There were sticker letters on it and these tan painted lines. Getting the sticker letters off took awhile and the lines never quite came up.
The folks at Hub-Bub suggested I go with cyan or orange. I worked with cyan a lot on a mural recently and chose orange instead because, well, Clemson, of course.
I used an old dinosaur projector to set my guides. It was really, really cold in the studio! If you look there on the right hand side, you can see some of Cesar Maxit's stencils. :)
Painting and painting and painting! My hand is so much steadier with all this practice.
Here is the finished piece. This is a stupid cell phone picture so the color is weird; It's more orange than this in real life. I love how it looks!