Monday, February 3, 2014

'Sup

There was a tattoo design competition at school tonight. This is what I drew. I would definitely make some further edits given more time, but I like it. Because, well, I love drawing hands and I love hatching.


Last night when I finally got done with all my school stuff, I emailed a pal and asked for a challenge. That's where the text in the design came from. I thought about it a while and decided to have hands attempting a connection. I like the idea.

There were so many great submissions to the competition! Can't wait to see the outcome!

2 comments:

  1. it reminds me of like, raising your hand to ask a question. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! If I ever get a tattoo, I'd love it to incorporate some hatching like that. Good luck with the competition!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete