I really like the detail on your Phoebe's face and wing. And zooming in to get a better look. We should leave each other a comment for every post, so that way every one will have at least one comment! Just an idear.
i wish they would jump off the screen and let me pet them!-Lucy
There's this bird called the Cuban Tody. Um, I love it and I want one. To ride around on my shoulder and be my very own favorite. Yes.
I really like the detail on your Phoebe's face and wing. And zooming in to get a better look. We should leave each other a comment for every post, so that way every one will have at least one comment! Just an idear.
ReplyDeletei wish they would jump off the screen and let me pet them!
ReplyDelete-Lucy
There's this bird called the Cuban Tody. Um, I love it and I want one. To ride around on my shoulder and be my very own favorite. Yes.
ReplyDelete