Bloggers are always posting amazing giveaways and just this once, I'm going to let you in on all the ones I'm entering this week. There are quite a few. To enter any of them, just follow the links and then do whatever they want you to do-- which is usually to leave a comment. If you do enter some, leave me a comment so I know what kinda things you like!!! My first giveaway will be coming up in May!
First up is a zipper pouch from The Dainty Squid:
Next up, Design*Sponge is offering a set of city map prints:
Sparkle Power is offering $30 shop credit for the Eight Baby Legs store:
Win a $50 Gussy shopping spree through Freckled Nest:
Little Chief Honeybee is giving away some pretty amazing lingerie/shapewear:
A second giveaway from Little Chief Honeybee features a Lomography Fisheye No. 2 Camera:
Over at sfgirlbybay, you can enter to win this Lesley Evers Mimi Tunic, which comes in a variety of colors:
And last but far from least, Creature Comforts is offering one lucky reader this adorable drawing journal:
Phshew!!! That's a lot, right?! I'll let you know if I find some more... And you better let me in on any you find!!

No comments:
Post a Comment