It's always a little strange to me when I go to school, what people notice and what they don't. Sometimes I'll wear something I am really excited to debut -like an amazing butter colored 1960s dress with a big bow at the neck- and no one will say anything. Like I'm wearing khakis or something! Then, I got my favorite t-shirt from
threadless and when I wore it to school? Everybody had something to say! Apparently it is "epic."
You always look joyous - I love that about you.
ReplyDelete-Desiree Prete
what a cute & colorful family!!! yay! (but, are you giving your daughter coffee ... ? start 'em young, i say)
ReplyDeleteLOL. I do sometimes let her have a sip of the dregs just before we brush her teeth. :P
Deletehaha, yeah i'm sure my little guy has gotten much more than that (in utero and through milk). i only managed to quit drinking it the first few months of pregnancy... and redding never seems to get fussy now because of my daily habit.... so, oh well... :)
DeleteIt is an utterly adorable t-shirt ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome! I have a Threadless tee that I love that I always get comments on.
ReplyDeleteLove this t-shirt, but wanted to say I LOVE your blog! Your newest follower: bxx
ReplyDeletefrom
bybande.blogspot.com