Lily: Look at those houses. They are so close together that if you were in one and I was in the other we could kiss through our windows.
James: I would buy them so we could do that. And because I'd like for us to have separate houses.
Lily: I bet you would. Decorate it however you wanted. (scoffs)
James: What?! How do you think I would decorate it?
Lily: Let's see: black and white striped walls and black ceilings and black floors. Big plush white shag rugs. White leather furniture. Glass tables. A bowl of coke.
James: A room of mirrors.
Lily: James! Come on, I meant coca cola.
James: So did I!
Lily: Then what do you want those mirrors for?
James: Why is it in a bowl?

That's hilariously adorable!
ReplyDeleteWait... why is it in a bowl? :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, how super rich people or celebrities have things however they want them...
DeleteI love you guys.
ReplyDelete