So I already posted these for my facebook friends to see, but I want to show them to you guys, too. All you lovely blog readers, you. :)
I guess, I really wanted to make these to practice photoshopping. The semester starts back in *gasp* less than a week. And I will be expected to know all the ins and outs of the Adobe suit, which I don't. Not by a long shot. But, I'll have my trusty wizard (her name is Beth) by my side, holding my hand.
Anyway, here's how I spent the nap hours for a few days last week. They get increasingly worse/sillier.
What do you think? Did you know I was an acrobat? Niether did I, judging from my expressions of shock and horror...



Wow I'm impressed! Photoshop is such a giant, intimidating mystery to me. Your pictures are loads of fun :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I definitely had a lot of fun with these! :)
DeleteA-mazing. These are really fun photos! And that is quite some acrobatic move!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I was so afraid I would break my neck...
DeleteSo much fun! In my experience, you never need to know as much as you think you do heading into a class. You'll do great!
ReplyDelete-Kara
I can't wait to be back in action with you! I got my financial aid worked out, so all is good. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome! I've been trying similar images on my blog, but my poses are SO boring compared to yours.
ReplyDeleteI love each and every one of these photos! They look like they are straight out of a magazine
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh you look like the most fun person in the world ever— these are fantastic!
ReplyDelete