Tuesday, September 11, 2012
A Break?
After that long weekend of nothing but school and work, I am glad today is over.
I honestly did not know if I could get everything done. Plus James was sick and Bea had a cough.
Today all that work was due in my classes and I turned it all in on time. Now I can relax and enjoy all of tomorrow with NO homework! I think I'll take the kids out somewhere and take photographs.
In my photography class, we are doing a section right now on landscape photography. I'm going to read the essay on it tonight and look at some Sally Mann images.
Do you like my dress?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO HOT LIKE THAT.
ReplyDelete...
rawr.
Yes!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress! Redheads always look good in green.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress, it's very cute. :) Congrats on getting all that work done! Hope you're enjoying your day off!
ReplyDeletexo Mandy
missindieblog.com