This is due on Thursday, sort of. I need my designs finished by then, but the printed and bound booklet is due a week from Tuesday. If you don't see super many posts between now and then, you know what I'm up to!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Work In Progress
For my computer graphics class, I am making a lyric book to accompany James' upcoming album, Sci-Fi Mind. Here is some of my work so far. (Story: Nerd boy falls in love with alien girl. Evil robot abducts her. Space chase ensues to a catchy-pop soundtrack.)
There are four more spreads plus the back cover. I am using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. I've really enjoyed this class and learning these programs! Hope I get a good grade.
This is due on Thursday, sort of. I need my designs finished by then, but the printed and bound booklet is due a week from Tuesday. If you don't see super many posts between now and then, you know what I'm up to!
This is due on Thursday, sort of. I need my designs finished by then, but the printed and bound booklet is due a week from Tuesday. If you don't see super many posts between now and then, you know what I'm up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Lily, this is so amazing that if I try to tell you how amazing it is I will spiral into hackneyed amazing cliches. So just know that it's amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you!! I like to think of this project as my application for a position at Copy Break...
ReplyDeleteI really like the last one ! Its awesome .. :)
ReplyDelete