Monday, May 28, 2012

What I Wore :: How Doth The Little Crocodile


This Summer I am trying hard not to wear jeans or shorts very much at all. Just dresses and skirts. This wrap around was a fun find. The first time I wore it, I paired it with a bright red shirt. At school, a number of people said I looked patriotic. I don't think the crocodiles have the same effect. I love this shirt because it reminds me of my brother Hudson who has a crocodile tattoo. 

skirt: thrifted
top: a gift from an amazing artist

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so glad that you're wearing it! It looks cuteeeee on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until I don't have to dress for easy access to the boob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That t-shirt is incredible! Crocodiles rock my socks! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete