You know what is hard? Doing a top knot with shoulder length hair. I had to bend over and do an upside-down french braid in back to keep the bottom layer form coming down. BUT, yay for having another style to wear now and again. If I go more than two or three days with a boring old ponytail bun, I will chop every bit of this off. I declare.
Our internet/home phone connection was down for a good 24 hours. I cannot even begin to describe the sense of isolation that I was forced to endure. Thank God it is over.






You are so darling, I just love it!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever hung your head over the side of the bed to do your hair? That's what I used to do when I had longer hair.
My grandmother used to do my hair that way! I had completely forgotten it. Boy, did it kill!
DeleteI need to figure out how to do that upside down french braid thing, my hair always falls out in the back too! >_<
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've started to loathe bobbie pins. They don't stay put! If I have to use more than two or three, I give up and try another style...
DeleteI love this dress best of all the ones you've made (that I've seen). Also, I thought your hair was beautiful with your upside-down french braid, and I was totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Beth. This dress came out really well as far as fit. Probably because I used a pattern. lol
DeleteI like the fit, but mostly, I like the color combo and the design best. Very pretty!
DeleteI love the mix of yellows!
ReplyDelete