Thursday, March 22, 2012

Squats and Lunges

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to the gym more or less regularly these days. I have a good reason. It is one piece and sky blue. Is this not the cutest swimsuit ever? I have a feeling I will be wearing it a lot. It's already a/c weather here in South Carolina. I don't even like to think about what's in store. Other than the water park and beach trip parts...
I found this suit on etsy from Mom and Pop Culture Shop. There are a ton of cute vintage ones on etsy if you are in the market. This one is another I considered. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute !!! I will definitley check that shop out((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favoriteeeee color! It's very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a find! I love the shape of vintage swimsuits but I am paranoid about boob support - how well does this one hold up (pun absolutely intended!)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, this comment is really interesting to me. One of my main concerns when shopping for a vintage suit is that it NOT have boob support. (My other main concern being that it cover my behind without being so tight as to squeeze my thighs excessively.) I don't like boob support because it doesn't age well. In a suit that is form the 60s, it is all stiff and warped and not in the right place. I got this suit because last year's makes my boobs look like a bbq sandwich standing on end. Not that I really have boobs in the first place.

      Delete