It was overcast today and drizzly. Cool and green. We planted a tree and prepped for summer gardening. I can't wait for some cherry tomatoes.
(James was in some pictures too, but I have to get him to OK them before I post them. Just being polite and all. :) If you think Amby looks mad in these, you are right. We were unable to figure out exactly what he wanted, but his muddy mocassins bothered him a lot. Maybe that's all it was.





Is that Amby's favorite little corner of the yard? It seems like the perfect place for a secret hideout, perfect for digging for worms and getting some shade on hot days. We had a little place like that in our yard when I was young. My favorite book was The Secret Garden, so I would pretend it was my secret garden.
ReplyDeleteAmby loves that corner. I think it is his safe place because I don't like to follow him there. Too many bees.
Delete